On Tuesday 4th December we’re holding the Westminster launch of Labour for Democracy. The launch will be in Room 17 in the House of Commons between 6-7pm (Please note the new venue from the one previously advertised).
The speakers at our launch will include:
- John Denham MP – Former Cabinet and Shadow Cabinet member, and President of the Labour Campaign for Electoral Reform.
- Vernon Bogdanor – Research Professor at the Institute of Contemporary History, King’s College London
- Jessica Asato – Vice-Chair of the Electoral Reform Society and former Director of the Labour Yes Campaign
- Baroness Ruth Lister of Burtersett – Professor Social Policy at Loughborough University
- Neal Lawson – Chair of Compass
- Andrew Harrop – General Secretary of the Fabian Society
- Jess Garland – Policy and Research Officer, Electoral Reform Society
- Paul Blomfield MP – Chair of Labour for Democracy
The launch is open to all so if you would like to join us please get in touch via email at email@example.com to register your place.